Department of Accounting
Accounting is a fundamental component of business administration which seeks to optimize the efficiency of corporation management or be used to evaluate corporate performance. The provision of transparent accounting information is one of the basic obligations of a business entity, along with the increasing social role of a corporation.
All applicants must have completed or be expected to complete high school, secondary education, or an equivalent education prior to their enrollment. All applicants must give an entrance exam as part of the admission process.
The Entrance Exam consists of three sections: Grammar & Vocabulary, Essay.
70% Entrance Exam (20% Grammar / Essay 40% / Speaking 40%)
30% Statement of Purpose & Recommendation Letter
– Principles of Accounting
– Intermediate Accounting
– Cost Accounting
– Accounting Information System
– Financial Statements Analysis
– Governmental Accounting
– Seminar on CPA & CTA
– Corporate Governance
– Business Law
Office location: 3rd floor, M building
Meet our Faculty
Jong Young Lee
Seung Hun Baek
- Being equipped to be competent in a global business environment.
- Being grounded in a wider range of knowledge and theories of a global business.
- Train to make a strategic decision-making.
- Being able to lead and work in a team.
- Being sensitized in an ethical and socially responsible issues.
- Being equipped with a strong communication and networking skills.
- Middle and senior management positions across all sectors
- Advertising and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Banking including Investment Banking
- Sales and Retail
- Management Consultancy
- Business Journalism
- Transport and Logistics